Leave the hassle of driving, traffic and finding a parking spot behind you. Ride to the game treated like royalty! Tailgate with other Browns Backers from around the country.
Barons coach buses are excellent for game day traveling. Experience the luxury of going to the game in style. Barons bus line in the same bus line the Cleveland Browns use! With nice reclining seats, seat belts, extra legroom, onboard WIFI, charging ports, flat screen monitors, overhead storage and a clean roomy bathroom.
* You will depart Buffalo Wild Wings (1283 North Memorial Drive Lancaster Ohio) at 7:30 am.
* You will arrive at Longworth Hall (700 W Pete Rose Way Cincinnati Ohio) at 10:00 am.
* A wrist band will allow you to be treated to a tailgate celebration sponsored by the Greater Cincinnati Browns Backers and is included in your trip package!! The tailgating menu will feature ALL YOU CAN EAT fan food as well as ALL YOU CAN DRINK adult beverages.
* After tailgating, you will take a short 9 minute walk to the stadium. Your seat will be located in section 228 either in row 25 (seats 1 to 26) or row 26 (seats 1-24). Seats Section 228 is on the west side of the stadium.
(ACTUAL SEAT LOCATION VIEW)
* After the game, departure is set for 5:30 pm. You will be picked up right at Paul Brown stadium and will arrive back at Buffalo Wild Wings (1283 North Memorial Drive Lancaster Ohio) at 8:00pm.
SAMPLE TICKET THAT WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU.
PRESENT IT TO BE SCANNED BEFORE BOARDING THE BUS.
**Barons Bus is the first company in the motor coach industry to install Far UV Lighting. Far UV Lighting technology kills 99.99% of airborne pathogens and surfaces. Also, the entire volume of air on the bus is recirculated every 10 minutes.